July 09:Fourty five students of Jamia Ayesha Siddiqa Educational institutes fell immediately post having their dinner in Tachloo area of Shopian.
Sources told The Kashmiriyat that the students started vomiting immediately after having their dinner after which they were immediately taken to the hospital.
Hospital officials confirmed that at least 45 students showing signs of food poisoning were admitted in the hospital.
“They were suffering from diarrhoea, vomiting and stomach ache,” hospital officials said.
They said that few hours after eating the food she began feeling nauseous and suffered abdominal pain adding that the food was brought from a private institute in Imam Sahib area which celebrated its annual function on Monday.